To fulfil your order, you must provide certain information such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide additional personal information (for a custom order for example), if you get in touch directly via email.
We may also collect information if you get in touch by email regarding your request to be involved in the project in any capacity.
How is your information used?
We use the Order Information collected to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
We use only necessary personal information shared by you i.e. via location/ contact details via email to fulfil your request to get involved or other (as directed by you).
The Device Information is used to help improve and optimize our Site and help our advertising/ marketing campaign efforts.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Your personal information is only shared for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Your personal information is generally retained only for as long as necessary to provide you with the services you have requested. However, it may also be necessary to retain this information to comply with any legal and regulatory obligations. Your data is generally keep your data for no longer than 4 years.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. The right to:
- Be informed on how your personal information will be used
- Access personal information we hold about you and request a copy
- Request that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted.
- Restrict processing of your personal data if there is disagreement about its accuracy or legitimate usage
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
If you need to get in touch to exercise any of these right you can do so by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For purposes of EU data protection law, Director Rebecca Rolf is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may get in touch via email email@example.com